Wednesday 4 April 2012

In the BEGINNING ....... I had no idea what to do!

Hello thar! This is ME (No brainer numero uno!)! Ok, ok, time for a (Proper-ish) Intro - this is how it goes isn't it? Aw shucks, sure it is! My brain.... is more than a leeeetle bit crazy. in fact more than a leeeetle bit, probably a biiiiiig bit! But- like all brilliant things, despite it being largely useless, it does have some moments of brilliance where it spews out various philosophical observations, thoughts and feelings that I feel may be interesting to defecate a webpage with - I mean, everybody wins, right?  Of course not, but just like idiotic warring nations, I'll keep ploughing on until someone gives in... or falls over! Or both! Now that would be... well not all that interesting!
 But yeah, that's basically it for today I'm afraid (Assorted cute animals shed a tear) - I had to just do this in a spur of the moment kind-of situation, as if I tried to do it properly I'd never get it done.
So I plan to post on Tuesdays, Thursdays and either Saturday or Sunday (I just figure that its worth at least trying to get some order) about God nows what and who knows why -
So now that's it and I'm off to delay doing important things - Procrastinator - Away!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment